G-Girl's Rainbow Connection

Thursday, July 17, 2008

CIRCUS

Yesturday my mom took us to the circus!!! we took a subway to the staples center ( not the store, the stadium) then got free clown noses!! we saw elephants and tigers and dogs.... OH MY! and CLOWNS!!!!!!!!! :P ;)
7 people in motorcycles went in a big steel ball and rode around in it!! i loved the acrobats. the people on the stilts were unusually skinny they looked weird. my mom said she wanted a deflatable half circle to bounce around in like they did in the show!! we also saw baby horses and a baby elephant. I SAW AN ELEPHANT PAINT A PICTURE!! IT ALSO ATE A WHOLE LOAF OF BREAD AT ONCE!! we entered the auction to win the painting, but we lost. :( It was a great night.

- G R

1 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger PnP said...

I agree, a GREAT night with my two favorite girls (and a few clowns of course)!

Love, mommy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home