G-Girl's Rainbow Connection

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Baby Charlie

I Got A New Puppy!
I got the cutist most adorable best puppy EVER! I got a new puppy a few weeks ago and we named him Charlie!!!! When I got home from school and saw a puppy I could almost scream with joy and laughter. I dont know why but i didnt like the way his tail looked. All curled up.But now he is cute all together. His color is golden and he is very small. We took him to the park and ran around with him. He is so sweet and my other dogs love him. He was are perfect match from the start! Anyways, we love him. By the way, Sorry i have not been writing.

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger Animal Girl said...

I know you gut him a while ago but he is the perfect match for you.
Animal-girl, Em

 

Post a Comment

<< Home