G-Girl's Rainbow Connection

Monday, April 14, 2008

WORLDS BEST MOM, DAD, AND GRANDMA!!!!!!

My Grandma is THE BEST GRANDMA IN THE WOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is always in a great mood!!!! She has strawberry blonde hair and hazel eyes. her dogs names are...Daisy and Sammy. Don't forget about Isacc! Isaac is my Grandma's piano player. He plays great songs!!! Did i mention that Isaac is made out of fabric and fluff? Its true Isaac is fake! My Grandma bought a fake man on ebay! Since her piano has a program which allows the piano to play by-itself...why not have a fake person to play for her? My Grandma also sponsers my vocal lessons. She is the best! When she invites me and my sister to have a sleepover we watch millions and billions of movies. She also never runs out of Rice krispy treats! So if you are in the mood for something sweet, the snack is perfect for you! Even her dogs like the snack! She also takes me to different musicals which are so much fun!!! She was with me when i saw "WICKED" for the first time! I LOVE MY GRANDMA SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! My parents are so awesome! I love them so much! My mom is always there for me when I need someone to talk to, and my dad is always there to tuck me into bed. I love taking walks or skootering around outside with them. Everyone in my family is important to me, and I don't want anything to happen to any of them. My parents also supply lots of love and they ALWAYS cheer me on! I love that they let me be involved in after school activities and take me to my friends house for a playdate! I LOVE MY PARENTS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! Three cheers for family!

2 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Blogger PnP said...

And I love you little one!

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger PnP said...

Ooops, pnp is me!

:-) Mommy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home