G-Girl's Rainbow Connection

Friday, July 07, 2006

Camp Kinneret Is So Cool!!!

Camp Kinneret is so cool!!! Two years ago I went to camp and loved it but on the last day a bee landed on me and crawled in between my fingers. I've never been stung by a bee, but that is what makes me more scared when I see one.My mom was trying to convince me to go back to camp last year but I was to scared. I was scared about the bees.This year I decided to give it a try. I wish I could go every day of the week! Camp Kinneret is so cool!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger John said...

Hi Gaby! Your blog looks great! :)

Susanna

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Animal Girl said...

Hey I like poasting comments so I found this poast and I decide to right and I'm glad you enjoyed your camp. Love you friemdE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home