G-Girl's Rainbow Connection

Monday, May 08, 2006

My Weekend

My weekend was crazy!
I woke up on friday morning feeling dizzy. I tried to go up the stairs but I couldn't. I had to stop. I couldn't take a step more. My daddy took me to the doctors office for a check-up. My doctor's name was Jer.He checked me all over! He couldn't find a reson to cause the dizzyness.
So he sent me to the the Hospital. I Got an IV. I also got CAT skan. They took my blood pressure a bunch of times.I stayed there over night! My daddy stayed with me all night! My mommy came but she did not sleep with me. I love my parents! "Huggie" my stuffed animal koala Stayed with me all night also. My Grandma came for a while too. Tomorrow it will be Tuseday May 8, 2006. I have to go back to the Doctor. This time my doctor's name is Doctor JJ.
I don't want to go back to the Hospital until I have a child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home